Discover the Binder-World
The perfect energy-efficient addition – a 400 l size joins the ECO product family.
BINDER’s ECO range is growing all the time and maintains a focus not just on precision, but also on an eco-friendly ethos and energy efficiency. Our KB ECO and KBF-S ECO product lines are shining examples of just how it does that. With optimized thermoelectric cooling technology and patented heat dissipation, BINDER cooling incubators and climate chambers are among the most energy-efficient units on today’s market.
Now, the ECO product family has a new member – a 400-liter chamber that adds yet another size option to the range. This new model is the ideal choice for users who not only need precision in their research work, but are also conscious of their impact on the environment. What’s more, the ECO 400’s slimline design creates an impressively small footprint.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY FOR PRECISE DRY AND HEAT TREATMENT
BEST CONDITIONS FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Model KB ECO 400 | Cooling incubators with environmentally friendly thermoelectric cooling
- Safe: Unique condensate and dry-out protection for all operating conditions
- Reliable: Fail-safe operation due to intelligent thermoelectric tempering
- Smart: Temperatures programmable for intermitted incubation and refrigeration
- Economical: Minimum energy consumption thanks to optimized thermoelectric cooling
Model KBF-S ECO 400 | Constant climate chambers with environmentally friendly thermoelectric cooling
- Safe thanks to standard-compliant testing according to the ICH Q1A guideline, even with full load.
- Reliable thanks to failsafe operation without compromise.
- Smart, as a wide range of accessories makes it highly compatible for adaptation to specific customer requirements.
- Economical, as energy consumption is minimal thanks to optimized thermoelectric cooling.