Technology That Enhances Therapy and Daily Life
The H200 Wireless Hand Rehabilitation System uses advanced technology and low-level stimulation to help rehabilitate patients with upper extremity paresis.1 Patients can use the H200 Wireless System to perform therapeutic and daily activities to improve lost hand function as a result of:1,2
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
Benefits of Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) in Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
Bioness’ products use FES to help restore or improve lost function by producing movements or functions that emulate natural voluntary movements to help patients lead a more active life.
- Improve ability to perform activities of daily living 3
- Reduce muscle spasm 1
- Improve voluntary movement of the hand and wrist
- Reeducation of muscles over time
Additionally, FES may reduce or prevent secondary complications in patients and help maintain or increase range of motion, increase local blood circulation and prevent or retard muscle atrophy.
H200 Wireless Hand Rehabilitation System – Grasp Onto Life!
The H200 Wireless System consists of three wireless components that make therapy in the clinic and integration into daily life easier.
- Wireless, lightweight and comfortable, providing constant electrode contact over desired muscles
Small Hand-held Control Unit
- Communicates wirelessly with the system and the Clinician’s Programmer
- Intuitive touch screen technology for easy programming and patient activity tracking
1 Ring H, et al. 2005. J Rehab Med. 37:32-36.
2 Alon G, et al. 2002. J Stroke Cereb Dis. 11(2):99-106.
3 Alon G, et al. 2007. Neurorehabil Neur Repair. 21(3)207-215
Please contact us if you would like further information on the Bioness product range.
Additional product details can also be found on www.bioness.com