Eppendorf Innova® ULT Upright Freezers
Eppendorf Innova Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezers combine classical insulation foam with vacuum insulation panels to offer long lasting and reliable ULT technology for safe sample storage.
When it comes to maximising sample storage capacity, Eppendorf Innova ULT Freezers set the standard. They take advantage of ultra-efficient, ultra-compact vacuum insulation panels which are used in combination with traditional insulation to slim down the freezer wall thickness from 130 mm to 80 mm. This model is ideal for labs short on space.
- Vacuum insulation panels allow for increased internal capacity with the same footprint as traditionally foamed freezers
- Inner doors are gasketed as well as insulated creating 3 separate compartments minimizing cold air loss while you access your samples
- Easy-to-read, eye level, flush mounted LED control panel and alarm status with integrated SMART PLUS™ diagnostics
- SMART PLUS diagnostic system displays error codes allowing accurate diagnoses by engineers over the phone, saving you time and money
- Each shelf is adjustable in height for additional storage flexibility
- Special vacuum vent with plunger ergonomically located at waist level to gain immediate access to your freezer
- Inner doors can be quickly removed without the need for tools for easier and faster defrosting
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at –86 °C and prevent ice buildup for easy access to samples
- Password protection of alarm and temperature setpoints to prevent unauthorised setting changes